We take your data privacy seriously. This policy explains what information we collect, why we collect it and how we use that information. We store user or your information securely and will never share it with anyone. You can change your preferences at any time.“www.guacspaces.com” or “we” are the administrator of our websites, mobile applications which collect information in order to provide better services to all of our users or you. This may include some information that can identify you, but that is not sensitive. This policy aims to help you understand the terms and conditions that govern the collection and use of such information.
This policy applies to: www.guacspaces.com hereinafter referred to as “Website”.
“Website” or “Platform” shall mean and include www.guacspaces.com, permitted mobile application of the GUAC Spaces office at C-702 Prathamesh CHS, Cardinal Gracias Road, Chakala, Andheri (E) Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099, any successor website/applications, any website of the GUAC Spaces‘s affiliates or any other channel facilitated and permitted by the GUAC Spaces.
- Who we are
This website provides business services that involves individuals working independently or collaboratively in shared office space.
- What information we may collect
- Personally identifiable information
When you subscribe to receive our news updates, event invitations, and other emails, you will be asked for basic personal information that helps to identify you such as your name, email address, organizational affiliation and country of residence. If you apply for a job at GUAC Spaces, you will be asked to provide information typically found in a curriculum vitae.We collect only the personal data from you in order to provide you with the service you requested. Your personal data will be kept with us until you unsubscribe from our mailing list.At any time, you can opt out of receiving emails from us clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of all of our emails, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also request to have your personal data modified or deleted.
- Non-personally identifiable information
You are always free to delete cookies that are already on your computer through your browser settings, and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being added to your computer. However, this may prevent you from using certain features on the Website.
In addition, we also record your IP address, which is the Internet address of your computer, and information such as your browser type and operating system. This information helps us learn about the geographical distribution of our website visitors and the technology they use to access the Website.
For example, our photo and video competitions allow a specific IP address to vote only once. This helps us ensure that our competitions are fair and that every competitor gets an equal chance. Another example is the publication download paywall, which uses your IP address to track our publication dissemination.
If you share our content on Facebook, Twitter or other social media accounts, we may track what content you share. This helps us improve our social media outreach.
- How we will use your information
We do not use your personal data with any third party that intends to use it for direct marketing purposes, unless you have provided specific consent in relation to this.The website may share your personal data with third parties for other purposes, but only in the following circumstances:
- With your consent
We will share personal data with third parties outside of the website when we have your consent to do so. We require explicit opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- For legitimate interests
We will share personal data based on legitimate interests as, for example, when you register for one of our events, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights, in which case we will request your explicit consent.
- For processing of website’s offices in other regions
- For external processing (service providers)
We may engage service providers, agents or contractors to provide services on our behalf, including to administer Website and services available to you. These third parties may come to access or otherwise process your personal data in the course of providing these services.The website requires such third parties, who may be based outside the country from which you have accessed the Website or service, to comply with all relevant data protection laws and security requirements in relation to your personal data, usually by way of a written agreement.
- Compliance with laws
We will share personal data with third parties outside of the Website if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the personal data is reasonably necessary to:
– Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request
– Detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
– Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the Website, our users or the public as required or permitted by law
- With your consent
- How we will protect your personal information
- How can you access your data or contact us?
As indicated above, whenever we rely on your consent to process your personal Information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by accessing the privacy settings in the Website or APP.
You also have specific rights to:
- Wherever we process data based on your consent, withdraw that consent at any time. You can do this via the privacy section of our App or website;
- Understand and request a copy of information we hold about you. Information of your appointments with us and other medical notes can be accessed via the website. For other information, you can make a request by email;
- Ask us to rectify or erase information we hold about you, subject to limitations relating to our obligation to store medical records for prescribed periods of time;
- Ask us to restrict our processing of your personal data or object to our processing; and
- Ask for your data to be provided on a portable basis.
- Personally identifiable information